Infraspection Institute is the oldest independent infrared training and infrared certification firm in the world. Founded in 1980, Infraspection Institute has trained and certified over 10,000 thermographers worldwide. With 40 years in business, Infraspection Institute literally pioneered the infrared training industry. During our long history, we have shaped the infrared industry through training, technical consulting, technical publications, research, standards development, and software publishing.
Our mission is to support practicing thermographers with educational, certification and support services. We provide timely, accurate and unbiased information about infrared hardware, applications and program development. We are deeply committed to the global advancement of thermography as a science and a profession.
Erudite Reliability Services OPC is the authorized Distance Learning Reseller for Infraspection Institute. Join us in this journey towards your global certification in Infrared Thermography.
- We utilize state-of-the-art web servers and dynamic multimedia resources to provide a unique, quality educational experience.
- Our Infrared Distance Learning courses meet all ASNT training requirements for the certification of NDT personnel.
- Our Infrared Distance Learning courses are based upon our Level I, II, and III Certified Infrared Thermographer® courses and meet all ASNT training requirements for the certification of NDT personnel.
- All courses are taught by Infraspection Institute Level III Certified Infrared Thermographers®, each having over 20 years of professional experience.
- Infraspection Institute’s Distance Learning courses are divided into narrated one-hour online lecture units allowing you to work at a pace that’s convenient for you.
- Each course unit is designed to build upon the previous units of the course.
- You may return to individual online course units at any time for review.
Become a Certified Infrared Thermographer®
Students who successfully complete 32 hours of Infrared Distance Learning instruction are eligible to take the Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® exam. These exams are administered at our regularly scheduled open enrollment classes and at our annual advanced training conference, IR/INFO. As an alternative, students may take their exam via a video conference link to one of our Level III Distance Learning Instructors. Course completion and a passing grade on certification exam qualify for 20 points toward initial membership in the Infraspection Institute Master Thermographer® program.
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC COURSES
All Infraspection Institute Infrared Distance Learning courses include:
• Printed or PDF Reference Manual. PDF manual for courses with asterisk * next to course titles above
• Multi-Question Online Quizzes for each Course Unit
• 14 Day Trial TI Reporter™ Software
• Level III Instructors Available by Appointment
• Hands-on Experiments Utilizing Provided Materials
• Instructions for Self-Directed Learning Activities
• Proof of Course Completion
• Free Shipment charge for Erudite OPC Registrations
Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® Exam
The Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer® Exam is a written exam offered to students who successfully complete an Infraspection Level I, II, or III training course. CIT exams may be taken at no charge at the end of any West Windsor, NJ open enrollment course or at our annual IR/INFO Conference. For a fee, exams may be taken via video conference link by appointment with one of our instructors.
Infraspection certification is issued to students achieving an exam score of 80% or higher. There are no additional requirements following the completion of an exam and, once issued, Infraspection certification does not expire.
Via Video Conference: US$ 450.00 (VAT-Ex)