- This event has passed.
Apollo RCA: Facilitator’s Course
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm
203-T Apollo RCA™ for Facilitator
Subject Area: Expert – Knowledge and Skills in Continuous Improvement and RCA
Workshop Duration: Up to 15 0Hrs.
Pre-requisites: 202-T ARCA™ for Facilitator or equivalent.
This course goes beyond RCA and into Continuous Improvement. It builds on the Facilitator course by delivering 10 additional advanced Continuous Improvement and RCA topics to develop expertise in Effective Problem Solving.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Capture nonconformity and Determine Root Causes.
- Develop Action Plan and Obtain Approvals
- Differentiate between Issue Resolution & Issue Elimination and Prevention.
- Perform Reactive and Proactive analysis including Risk assessment.
- Handle Analysis with Evidence or no-evidence.
- Monitor, Track and Trend Results and Share Lessons Learned.
Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Assess and Advance your RCA Knowledge and Skills
- Build an effective and determine gaps in your Continuous Improvement Program
- Understand the difference between Issue Resolution – Correction and Containment – and Issue Elimination and Prevention – Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Be able to lead “High” Level Analysis or Incident Investigation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any and all individuals, who lead a Continuous Improvement or Corrective Action Program, including Facilitators who get asked to lead problem solving in their organization.
- Applies to all disciplines, functions and organizations.
- Learning reinforced with “hands-on” exercises – including a “2” hour final exercise – that allow students to apply the Apollo RCA™ process to real world problems and demonstrate presentation skills.
- Client can substitute their own examples to be used during this workshop.
- Manual: EPS Advanced Facilitator
- Course Completion Certificate
- Note: RealityCharting® Software RC Pro™ Online Learning Center, Memory Jogger and eBook provided in 202-T
Assessment: 40 Question (Optional).