The Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) Training Course is designed to familiarise participants with what constitutes an ISO55001 compliant asset managed environment, and to support their knowledge and comprehension to undertake the CAMA exam.
A Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) has the minimum knowledge in asset management required by the Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM) to audit or assess a Asset Management system to the requirements of ISO55001.
This training programme explores asset management practice within the context of an
ISO55001 Asset Management System and how, together, these drive and support an organisation’s ability to meet its objectives and deliver value to both customers and takeholders.
Provide the asset management knowledge to enable participants to improve their business.
This workshop provides a structured learning approach that will enable participants to:
- Learn the asset management knowledge required by the GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO auditor/assessor.
- Understand the business benefits of an integrated suite of technical and financial asset management decision-making processes
- Develop an integrated suite of processes that develop defensible maintenance budgets
- Understand how organisational elements can support an asset management system and improve business outcomes.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior technical and financial managers
- Asset management professionals
- Maintenance and reliability professionals
- Financial asset professionals
- IT asset professionals
- Engineers and process technicians.
- Defence (Air Force and Navy)
- Oil and gas
- Power generation and distribution
- Transportation (road, rail, bus, etc.)
- Government (Local, State and Federal)
To become a Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA)
- Pass the CAMA examination (set and run by the World Partners in Asset Management (WPiAM))
- Provide a professional profile that demonstrates that you have at least five years’ asset management experience
- Agree to abide by the WPiAM code of ethics
- Pay the exam fee to WPiAM.
Session 1: The Fundamentals of Asset Management
Session 2: Learning from Asset Failures
Session 3: Achieving Return on Investment (ROI) & Return on Net Asset (RONA) Financial Requirements
Session 4: Driving Asset Efficiency & Effectiveness, Through Design & Contracting
Session 5: Elements of ISO55001
Session 6: The value of Leadership and Culture
Session 7: Development of a Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP)
Session 8: Development of Asset Management Plans
Session 9: Asset Information
Session 10: Continual Improvement
Session 11: Organisational Structures for Asset Management
Session 12: Competency and Engagement
Session 13: CAMA Exam